38B New Orleans Rd., #D, Hilton Head Island, SC
Rare opportunity for a prime Hilton Head Island office building
Almost 5,000 sq ft with two floors with multiple entrances and existing current long term tenant on the first floor.
Signage opportunities on the front of the building facing New Orleans Road
and on the back facing William Hilton Parkway.
The owner is interested in leasing the top floor or selling the entire building.
2,500 sqf with two rest rooms per floor.
Bob Jones, Realtor
42 Bluffton Rd., Bluffton, SC
Incredible opportunity awaits for this
1.74 acre lot in the heart of downtown Bluffton.
Zoned Neighborhood Mixed Use (C3NMU). Whether you want a huge family compound or you are looking for prime commercial space, this is the perfect spot.$650,000.View PDF
14 Oak Forest Rd. Unit B, Bluffton, SC
1,800 sq ft unit is partially furnished
Includes a waiting room, reception office, managers office 3-4 client examination rooms, x-ray room and a kitchenette/breakroom.
There is also plenty of storage.
The unit sits off of 278 next to the Krogers shopping center
Perfect for a medical, dental or other professional office center.
175 Fordville Rd., Ridgeland, SC
Big Space, Small Price!
Apprx. 58,000SF of dividable storage or work space available plus additional space available on large, fenced parking lot.
5 docks, new lighting, doors, sprinklers, security system, gutters, and more improvements in process.
Conveniently located just a few minutes from East Main Street/I-95/Hwy.17 and downtown Ridgeland.$9.00 per sqfView PDF
531 Stephenson Ave, Savannah, GA
- Popular & profitable venue set in a high traffic area of Midtown Savannah
- Seats between 85 & 100 patrons with outdoor seating
- Business model is ripe for franchising
- Building designed for future expansion for roof top seating and outside bar area.
- All Fixtures, Furniture, Equipment, and other items associated with running the restaurant will convey with the property.
- A separate 1200 sq.ft. storage or office space included at the front of the property.
- This location has been featured on the Travel Channel & Southern Living Magazine,
- Often visited by bloggers, vloggers and journalists writing about Southern Cuisine locations
- Sweet Potatoes has been voted best Southside Restaurant for several years.This